· We aim to maintain safe passage though the College’s main external routes as far as is practicable within our resources.
· It is expected that members and employees of the College, and visitors will take due care for their own safety in adverse conditions.
· Priority will be given to entrances, steps and the most used pedestrian routes.
· Salt will be applied to routes in anticipation of ice or snow to attempt to prevent it forming. Accumulated snow will be cleared when possible.
· Clearance will be as soon as practicable. Except in exceptional conditions this will take place during normal working time.